Top 5 Best and Top 5 Worst Pregnancy Experiences…so far
I’ve laid out a lot of gross facts about my pregnant self. I’ve sprinkled them throughout the blog and videos. I’ve also been amazed at the process of growing life. Let’s recap the Top 5 Unpleasant AND Top 5 Most Pleasant Pregnancy Experiences….so far
Top 5 MOST Pleasant 🙂
- Each day that passes I feel like the baby is safer and safer. Once I hit 12 weeks I’ll feel like I’m no longer living in a bubble.
2. I have already learned to be amazed at what my body can do. I know I give it a hard time sometimes, but overall, how cool is it that our bodies simply know what to do? It’s like my brain just went into cruise control and told me to sit back and enjoy the show.
3. The reaction of our families. The outpouring of love, support, and tears has made this time in my life unforgettable.
4. Seeing the baby on the ultrasound for the first time, heartbeat and all. I was humbled, relieved, and giddy all at the same time.
5. I feel better every day. The nausea comes and goes, the fatigue is still in full effect, but I’m no longer throwing up. Huge improvement! I have gained a new appreciation for not throwing up every morning.
Top 5 Unpleasant!
- Gas. I have ran myself out of rooms. Need I say more?
2. Constipation. Even with taking extra magnesium it takes an act of congress to take a sh*t.
3. I sweat like a pig. Like a hog if that’s any worse. Like the biggest, slimiest, hog of all time. Especially at night. My cleavage has a no holds bar approach to holding sweat. I get so hot at night. And not in a good way.
4. I have so much extra spit and snot. I’ve had to question whether all this saliva is because I’m about to puke or if I have rabies. I blow my nose more now than I do when I have a cold. I am constantly checking for snot up my nose. It will sometimes sneak up on me. I won’t even know it’s hanging out. Literally.
5. Hemorrhoids…. and with that, I’m out. *drops mic*